Thursday, September 16, 2010

Collapsible Water Bottle

I read an article posted by TreeHugger about a collapsible water bottle called Aquatina. This is the world's first collapsible water bottle, and it fits in your pocket. It was first seen on a t.v. show called Dragon's Den, but now it will be released to the market this month. This bottle is PET and BPA free so it can be re-used; it is also dishwasher safe. It holds 500 mL and collapses to 30% of its size.
I personally love this invention. I think it will sell fast and everybody will want one. They may be a tad on the expensive side, but soon lots of people will have one.
This topic relates to what we are talking about now because it is EPA and BPA free so it will not destroy the environment, plus it is reusable so they won't get thrown out into some landfill.
blue-bottle.png

6 comments:

  1. Neat, ill probably buy one, then ill loose it. But its eco-friendly and kind of cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am completely amazed by this water bottle. That would help me so much because I always need to store things in a smaller place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aquatina sounds like an awesome bottle and I'd love to get one. I would use this product whenever possible and I think it will have a positive effect on the environment. ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! It can fit anywhere including your pocket or purse. You can carry it around all the time and if you need a drink of water, rather than purchasing a plastic water bottle, you can whip out your Aquatina and fill it up. The design is attractive enough and colorful for people to want to purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great idea to keep from using so many plastic bottles. the fact that its collaspable it awesome! ill probably end up buying one !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. if you collapse the bottle when its full, do you have to let out water when you collapse

    ReplyDelete