Friday, October 29, 2010

Eco Lager

The blog I read was about an eco lager than is made from organic hops and UK barley. Being an eco lager, it still gives nice head. It is quite crisp despited being full bodied and very refreshing. This lager is available in good alcoholic retailers in the U.S. for about $3.50.
My opinion of this product is that it is very eco-friendly and very tasteful (I assume). This product is the future of green alcoholic beverages. If every brewery would use organic hops and be more eco-friendly, we could cut down on greenhouse gases.

http://lifegoggles.com/blog/
Sam Smith's Organic Lager

5 comments:

  1. I love you too sir. Thank you for the comment! Comments make me feel important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what the bottles jason? they are not the best to have laying around, can we chaabout nge this

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cool, but how would you know what it tastes like? I wonder how they are environmentally friendly. Getting drunk may be frowned upon, but it's a plus when your bottle is ecofriendly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy and environmentally friendly:)

    ReplyDelete